Check out these adorable costumes for some inspiration for this weekend!
1. Your pup’s dressed up as the Late Queen - If you have a Corgi or a few, this is such a wonderful tribute to the late “Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth”. A truly wonderful costume indeed!
2. The web of love - What’s more adorable than our four legged friends? Our dogs and cat’s with even more furry fuzzy legs. Scared of spiders? So are we! But we would make a huge exception for these 8 legged cuties!
3. The Sanderson sisters are back! Hocus Pocus 2 - All you need is three dogs to really make this one scream Zachary Binx! We have been eye-ing up this look for months to re-create you just need some colored wigs, a few capes, a cauldron and your broom sticks or a hoover! FYI: It also helps to yell “Booooook!!!!” to get your dog’s to look at the camera!
4. Anything food related always gets us feeling happier! Hot Dogs! Sushi-rolls, carrots and pumpkins. Even the most mundane of food or beverage choices is instantly elevated when there’s a dog or cat inside the costume!
5. Animals dressed as other animals. Lobster’s, bee’s and flamingos! Cat’s as Lions. It doesn’t matter which animal you choose for your pet to pretend to be. Somehow man’s best friend’s noses peeping out in costumes of other animals just makes our hearts melt a little bit more!
Have fun trick or treating with your besties!
Love & friendship x